My Favorite Ice Cream Parlor in Las Vegas



To be honest, when you think of Las Vegas, you wouldn’t really think about ice cream parlor. Who am I kidding? I know it is known for something, it has a completely different image. You sure know what I mean. *winks*



The Ice cream parlor in Las Vegas I’m talking about is the Sticks and Shakes. I specifically went to Henderson Las Vegas just to check out this place. I’ve seen it someone’s blog, and pardon me for not remembering the blog where I saw it. Anyways, so I went to Sticks and Shakes just to try their awesome desserts. I would never regret the day I went there, it was literally the heaven on earth. No wonder I have been hearing the place everywhere.

What’s good about this place is that they are really good in customer’s service. When I visited the place, the owner is there chatting to the customers and handing out the menus. You can see how passionate the owner in his business, and this would really make you feel that you are valued. I wasn’t able to talk to him but I saw him talking to a 10 year old kid and he was really nice and helped out that table by recommending the best sellers.

I was really tempted to try their shakes but I know I was there for the ice cream so I just gave it up and promised myself to be back soon. I paid for my ice cream for about $5. Not bad right? It seemed pricey, but after tasting it, you’ll know for sure that it is worth it. The flavor I chose was the Oreo (I’m a sucker for Oreo so don’t judge me. Lol) and I chose a full dip. It’s really amazing how you can choose the flavors and the dips. It’s like a food playground for everyone, regardless of age.




0 comments:

Post a Comment