Walking Dogs at Night



I sometimes walk my dog at night since I was always at work during daytime. So reading some safety tips for the walking is a great help.

One thing to remember is you should always make yourself visible. Wearing a highly visible gear or clothing can really help a lot. The drivers on the road would see you and would prevent accidents and whatnot.  There are so many useful and easy to find products for night walking that we only need to list them to get you started. Simply putting a reflective tape on your dog’s collar or harness would help you big time. As for me, I specifically bought a highly visible gear so I will feel safer.

Bringing flash light is a must! I swear! It would help you big time if you bring a flash light. The Headlights are helpful to keep your hands free to hold the leash and clean up after your pet.



0 comments:

Post a Comment