Milkshakes! Milkshakes!

These days, I’ve been crazy about this milkshakes and ice cream shop in Henderson Las Vegas. If you’re from the area, you’ve probably heard of Sticks and Shakes.  I’ve been drooling over the shop because it has everything a shakes and ice cream fan dreams off.

Here’s my review of shakes being sold at the place, I’ll have another entry for their ice cream. What I like about the desserts being sold at this Milkshakes Henderson Las Vegas is that they have the DIY type of shakes and ice cream.

Sticks and Shakes have 3 shake size variants which are Mini, Mucho, Mega and they cost $4.95, $5.95 and $6.95 respectively. After picking the shake size, you can choose the shake flavor. You’ve got 1 free flavor just by availing any size variant, then for additional flavor just $1. Then the last and most exciting part for me is choosing the toppings and the sauces! I love toppingshttp://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/topping) so much.  These are just extras, so no free one, but it only costs $.50 for every toppings and sauces. They have huge list of toppings as you can see in the picture.

If you are not sure what flavors, toppings and sauces to combine then you can just select from their best sellers. These pre-selected combination of shake are served in a mucho shake size. Seen in the picture below are the different combination of flavors, toppings and sauces and their prices.
Since I am not sure how will it taste like on my first visit, I just ordered a mucho size. I choose the flavors of Kit-kat and Snickers. For the toppings I added choc chips and whip cream and caramel for sauce. That costs me $8.25. I can’t stress this enough but I really felt like in heaven! It was so delicious. I really liked the concept of their place, that’s the reason I’ve been there 9 times for the past 2 weeks. It is a place I would love to go to whenever I’m stressed out or bored. You guys should try it. It’s really amazing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment